Wednesday 4 January 2012

A Spectator of Life.

I spent most of my life procrastinating and secretly hoping for a miracle to happen. As though if I put my dreams off long enough they would be more attainable - crazy as it may seem. Uhm.... that didn't work out quite well. Actually, it didn't work out at all. Nonetheless, I've learnt something from this tendency - if I don't get up and claim my dream, someone else will.

Spectator's Look is one of many of these dreams - a window through which my experiences and perceptions are projected. Not only from an aspiring journalist's point of view but also from a spectator of life. A documentary of my thoughts. With this blog, I hope to inspire, inform, enlighten and entertain.

WARNING: This blog may insult some people, it's not my intention. It might cause a warm sensation in your heart; make you laugh, breathless, speechless; make you want to share it (highly recommended); may encourage you in some way - mission accomplished.

Feel free to join me on this journey. If it's not your thing, no problem - I can't possibly please everyone.

Welcome aboard.

1 comment:

  1. "A documentary of my thoughts"...I like. keep at it girl. Make those dreams come true. I'm with you on this journey

    ReplyDelete